With a typical gym you’re paying for equipment/amenities. However, with CrossFit you’re paying for quality coaching. Our Head Coach in charge of programming has 14 years experience training people (8 of those years being Crossfit experience) so you can be assured you’ll get top notch training!
Our Coaching helps people get real results! To see a sampling of our successes see: Crossfit Success Stories
Scott Bradley, Head Coach
CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Scott is a 1995 graduate of Curry College where he earned varsity letters in football & lacrosse. He has spent countless hours “under the bar.” After earning his undergraduate degree, Scott became interested in Human Performance and studied Exercise Physiology at Syracuse University. Scott has been a CrossFit affiliate and trainer since 2007. As the owner of CrossFit ‘Cuse in Syracuse, NY, Scott trained law enforcement, firefighters, military families and everyone in between. Scott also is a USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach. Prior to finding CrossFit, Scott was certified through the American Council on Exercise and has been training people since 2001.
- On a personal note, Scott resides in Maricopa with his wife, Kelly, two daughters, Morgan and Ava and son, Cashel.
- Your CFM Coaching Team: Alphabetically
- Tesha Anderson: CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
I started Crossfit right before my 39th birthday. I didn’t want my 40’s to start at a low point. My children were getting older, and I wanted to be an example to them of someone who was fit and cared for their body. After a few short months I became addicted to fitness, and decided I wanted to help others feel the same success and pride that I did.
Coaching was the next natural step for me. In the last 2 years I have coached all ages and abilities. Results for each individual are different, yet they continue to be rewarded with progress, a healthier version of themselves, and maybe a little bit more confidence they may not have had before.
- Kelly Bradley: CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Angie Ebner: CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- I have been involved in Crossfit for 4 years now. I am a Pisces and I love showing off my sweet dance moves in the box! I am teacher by trade, but a CrossFitter by addiction. I love piggy backing my husband (aka Dad) around the box during partner WODs and challenging myself to the furthest limits possible. I love our Crossfit Maricopa people and I am so excited to have been lucky enough to certify in June 2015 and have a chance to take my addiction to the next level!
- Holly Garnett: CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Holly began Crossfit in 2012 in an effort to regain her confidence and show her young daughter that girls can be strong. After two years at Crossfit Maricopa, Holly completed her Crossfit certification and began coaching. She has since completed USA Weightlifting and USA Powerlifting certifications. Holly developed a special interest in women’s health and fitness while running a women-only gym in Maryland. That passion continues at Crossfit Maricopa where she also enjoys helping athletes explore their “why” and find the positive in every experience. In 2014, Holly began competing in powerlifting. She has held multiple state records and is active in the USA Powerlifting community.
- Will Hathaway: CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Coach Will first got into Crossfit 3 years ago on a whim to be supportive to his wife, Karra, who wanted to join. After a year he saw the transformation it made for both he and Karra and fell in love with the workouts and the overall atmosphere. Having a life long background in fitness as a high school and collegiate athlete, and being a law enforcement fitness instructor, the transition from participant to coach was a natural progression.
Having seen first hand how health and fitness can transform lives, marriages, and overall quality of life, he loves helping others reach their goals and experience the transformations he and Karra experienced when they began several years ago.
41600 W. Smith Enke Rd., Suite 129, Maricopa, AZ 85138
(Right off the 347 John Wayne Parkway and next to the Maricopa Public Library)
(480) 532-0067 | email@example.com